Eric Hammond's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently get a good deal on a pair of K10s. I really like them. The pull is effort…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 13, 2010 to Mazzer Robur vs. Compak K10 WBC

16 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Ok. Sorry. I kinda misunderstood. I was thinking about in house cups for serving cus…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 5, 2010 to Recommendations on Espresso and Cappuccino cups & saucers.

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

"We bought white crema wear from espresso supply and are really happy. Nice heavy cup…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 5, 2010 to Recommendations on Espresso and Cappuccino cups & saucers.

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Matthew Gasaway

"I've never really heard much about doing this. Most people I know add flavored oils…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 5, 2010 to Coffee infusion with berries

3 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Eric Hammond

"bump?"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 4, 2010 to Espresso Catering

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Micah Metheny

"Tanzanian Peaberry, roasted to about 20 seconds into second crack, pulled as an espr…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 1, 2010 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"In my experience, that is what they want. They want to be forcefully removed from so…"

Eric Hammond replied Feb 1, 2010 to Some legal advice concerning unruly customers

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"email me at info@pearlandcoffeeroasters.com and I can get you a new machine dropped…"

Eric Hammond replied Jan 30, 2010 to espresso machine for sale?

6 May 16, 2010
Reply by Brendan

"The way I figured it all out was the price of the coffee, milk, sauce or syrup, plus…"

Eric Hammond replied Jan 23, 2010 to Pricing

15 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Ideally, I would suggest opening a roastery yourself. Get that established and then…"

Eric Hammond replied Jan 17, 2010 to In-Shop Roasteria w/ Local Roaster?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service