Daniel Demers's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"We use compostable paper/plastic cups and use a local composting company to compost…"

Daniel Demers replied Aug 18, 2013 to Paper or Thin Foam?

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"Did anyone locate this mysterious "3/8" John Guest port 21000-232A"? I am currently…"

Daniel Demers replied Jul 19, 2013 to Flojet bottled water pump?

17 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Brady

"I think latte art is vital to quality focused coffee shops, as presentation is impor…"

Daniel Demers replied Jun 3, 2013 to The role of latte art?

9 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"In Mike's defense, he did say "boldly" which is an adverb that may just mean "striki…"

Daniel Demers replied May 22, 2013 to the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry?

9 May 26, 2013

"I guess there's nothing else to talk about, all disputes have been settled :-P"

Daniel Demers replied May 21, 2013 to the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry?

9 May 26, 2013

"To take a slightly different approach to answering your question, I will ask yet ano…"

Daniel Demers replied May 7, 2013 to Furthering one's coffee involvement in Portland, OR...

6 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cathy Zellmer

"Tried some at the SCAA event. It was good, but I wasn't over ecstatic about it. Came…"

Daniel Demers replied Apr 25, 2013 to Steampunk Brewing System Feedback

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"Plain brown sleeves with black ink stamp for us! Definitely good for the price and I…"

Daniel Demers replied Apr 25, 2013 to Custom Sleeves

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michael

"Thanks Tom - There is a $500 vendor fee and we get a 10x20 space in a large tent wit…"

Daniel Demers replied Mar 8, 2013 to Advice/Thoughts on serving coffee in festivals, show, markets, etc.

10 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Mohr

"Thanks for the offer Marisa - I will keep it in mind. And thanks for the tips - How…"

Daniel Demers replied Mar 8, 2013 to Advice/Thoughts on serving coffee in festivals, show, markets, etc.

10 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Mohr

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service