Victoria Wilcox's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I find Reg Barber a little boring, check out the Aussie Pullman tampers, they are be…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Aug 17, 2010 to Need Really Rad Tampers

32 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"Oh wow! Thanks everyone for your feedback - I will have a look in to the over-pressu…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Jun 10, 2010 to A curious old portable coffee making thing..

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

"More photos attached showing the inside seal and filters.. It can't be too old, the…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Jun 10, 2010 to A curious old portable coffee making thing..

8 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Pangi, I look forward to experiencing the flat white in NZ! I suppose because…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Jun 5, 2010 to "Flat white"?

42 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I am Australian, born, bred, live and make coffee every day here. The cappucino, fla…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Jun 5, 2010 to "Flat white"?

42 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I may be too late, but maybe not for your blog! Here it is anyway. Fun to write abou…"

Victoria Wilcox replied May 9, 2010 to 5 Things an "Ordinary" Person Should Know When Buying/Drinking Coffee

34 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Dave West

"So wrong on so many levels. I thought 16oz were bad enough.. hopefully they will tak…"

Victoria Wilcox replied May 5, 2010 to 31oz Starbucks Drinks

21 May 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Hahaha, in future I won't write ANYTHING unless I have!! lol. "

Victoria Wilcox replied Apr 20, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"P.S. Can anyone enlighten me? I was asked for a weak long macchiato today.. how the…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Apr 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"Regular customer orders a latte every day. She says quietly to barista as soon as bo…"

Victoria Wilcox replied Apr 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service