farmroast's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"For homeroasting I've been using a Foodsaver with the wide mouth canning jar attachm…"

farmroast replied Jan 15, 2012 to How do you store green coffee?

9 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Kim R Moore

"I've yet to do a video of my roaster in action. Guess it's time. Will try to do one…"

farmroast replied Dec 15, 2011 to home roasting with popcorn maker

21 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Moffee Coff

"There are many variations of the TC4. mostly because of the variations of home roast…"

farmroast replied Nov 29, 2011 to Digital Thermocouple

8 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by farmroast

"Totally hooked on my TC4 setup. Having accurate BT RoR (degrees rise/min.) has been…"

farmroast replied Nov 28, 2011 to Digital Thermocouple

8 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by farmroast

"Got a question or idea? Why not explore/try it a bit yourself first? Then post a mor…"

farmroast replied Jul 8, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Why not state what you would be looking for from the RG to make it worth it to you?"

farmroast replied Jul 8, 2011 to Roasters Guild

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Brandi Heath

"I've hung with MiKe on the same list for quite a few years. Being my senior in roast…"

farmroast replied Jul 2, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"What's really a challenge is selecting the breeding stock and then the feeds and rai…"

farmroast replied Jul 2, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Much depends on the time frame your working with. If your getting beans to someone w…"

farmroast replied May 17, 2011 to Non-degasser valve bags a bad thing?

22 May 24, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Other than being a reliable, honest business it would mostly be about what I found w…"

farmroast replied May 13, 2011 to Questions for Roasters

7 May 16, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service