Dawn E Donson's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man...you just opened my eyes to the naked portafilter. I was like, "what is he t…"

Dawn E Donson replied Sep 23, 2009 to Menu Drink & Syrup Distribution Fiasco! Hum...what was I thinking?

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Thanks for the tip on Jacksboxes...I was talking ceremic cups. We want to be 2nd wav…"

Dawn E Donson replied Sep 23, 2009 to Menu Drink & Syrup Distribution Fiasco! Hum...what was I thinking?

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Hey Bryan, Only being here a short time and having gone to other coffee shops in the…"

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Well, I was definitely looking at ceremics for inhouse drinks...and thinks on the pa…"

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Sorry, I was talking about ceramics...I am not so worried on the paper cup end of it…"

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"That is hilarious you said that...my mom was so wanting me to use that name....Brew…"

Dawn E Donson replied Aug 3, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Bill, I tell you the other two on this name thing are now disliking anything with bl…"

Dawn E Donson replied Aug 2, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Hey EspressoFein, just when I thought all was well with Falling Branch. The sign guy…"

Dawn E Donson replied Aug 2, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Thank you so much for sharing. I love the combination of your names JoLinda's (nice)…"

Dawn E Donson replied Jul 27, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"I like Blue Notes...I will pass it on. Thanks "

Dawn E Donson replied Jul 14, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service