nick placakis's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"A few questions. What temp. is the environment of the storage of the green coffee? H…"

nick placakis replied Jan 2, 2012 to Sudden changes in roast profiles. (Roaster TOO HOT!) Please help

9 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Craig

"I use Royal Coffee-I usually deal with John Coyne. I also use Atlas coffee, Al liu.…"

nick placakis replied Dec 5, 2011 to looking to buy green coffee beans bulk 500 pounds per month any suggesions?

9 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by James Simon

"That makes sense Phil. So you couldn't use a conventional airpot to leave milk out f…"

nick placakis replied Nov 20, 2011 to Airpot Hot Chocolate

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Please correct me if I am wrong however I believe this is a health department violat…"

nick placakis replied Nov 20, 2011 to Airpot Hot Chocolate

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

"Zev,   Check out sweetmariascoffee.com Tom is excellent and has a wealth of knowledg…"

nick placakis replied Nov 4, 2011 to home roasting with popcorn maker

21 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Moffee Coff

"While I agree with much of what Jay has outlined and beleive wholeheartedly that sup…"

nick placakis replied Nov 3, 2011 to Best Use of Advertising $'s

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jeff Hoeppner

"Sid,   One thing I would factor in to the advertising budget is either free coupons…"

nick placakis replied Nov 3, 2011 to Best Use of Advertising $'s

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jeff Hoeppner

"Thank you for the feedback, very helpful insights. I used an experienced master plum…"

nick placakis replied Oct 25, 2011 to running an exhaust with a restaurant directly above me

5 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"Mike,   Thanks for the input. All valid concerns, some of which I did not pay much a…"

nick placakis replied Oct 8, 2011 to roasting in our coffee shop

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by nick placakis

"Hi Julia,   Although I have no experience with Nespresso other than just trying it,…"

nick placakis replied Oct 7, 2011 to Do you use Nespresso?

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by nick placakis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service