nick placakis's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys, thank you all for the responses. I did use an analog them. however i calibr…"

nick placakis replied Jul 5, 2012 to bad shots pulled from recently services espresso machine

7 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"using a therm. in the espresso the temp. of the espresso itself right as it was done…"

nick placakis replied Jul 3, 2012 to bad shots pulled from recently services espresso machine

7 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"thanks for the quick reply. Bar pressure is normal, temp. i have to check but seems…"

nick placakis replied Jul 3, 2012 to bad shots pulled from recently services espresso machine

7 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"We have been using Aldelo for 3 years now and we love it. It has all the report feat…"

nick placakis replied Apr 1, 2012 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"I operate a coffee shop where we roast in shop. I spend quite a bit of time training…"

nick placakis replied Mar 24, 2012 to What would you have done? Barista wouldn't grind bag of coffee.

26 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Have you tried contacting Nuova Simonelli to get info.?   NUOVA SIMONELLI USA, LLC…"

nick placakis replied Feb 8, 2012 to Victoria Arduino help with maintenance

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Troy J Mallett

"I'm sorry, I think it's actually absurd that someone would lose a customer over soy…"

nick placakis replied Feb 6, 2012 to Cell phone while ordering?

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"I'm with Jay on this one. This is a customer service business as much as anything el…"

nick placakis replied Feb 1, 2012 to Cell phone while ordering?

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"Tim, I am friendly with a regional rep. for Nuova, his name is Lou. Great guy and al…"

nick placakis replied Jan 22, 2012 to Nuova Simonelli Mythos Grinder

4 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by nick placakis

"My first inclination is the coffee is losing humidity due to the drastic temp. chang…"

nick placakis replied Jan 2, 2012 to Sudden changes in roast profiles. (Roaster TOO HOT!) Please help

9 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Craig

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service