nick placakis's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, Nice talking to you the other night. I have to say, I agree with everything Ja…"

nick placakis replied Nov 5, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"Got your message, call me tonight I have an hour to chat. I think there are some log…"

nick placakis replied Nov 4, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"Are you on the second floor where it requires steps or is there a ramp? Second floor…"

nick placakis replied Nov 3, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I  have a coffee shop as well in a seasonal resort area also on a barrier island in…"

nick placakis replied Nov 3, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"Mike that growth rate is excellent. How long did it take to get to your break even p…"

nick placakis replied Oct 28, 2013 to second location and going up against some big established chains.

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Hey john thanks for the pep talk i think i needed that lol. In my heart of hearts i…"

nick placakis replied Oct 28, 2013 to second location and going up against some big established chains.

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Thanks for the input Mike. I respect the fact that you have remained true to your pr…"

12 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Thanks John, appreciate that!"

nick placakis replied Oct 27, 2013 to Best Frappe Mix on the Market?

19 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Levi Andersen

"I have heard alot about frozen bean. Can you tell me what your cost basis would be f…"

nick placakis replied Oct 27, 2013 to Best Frappe Mix on the Market?

19 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Levi Andersen

"I only wanted to do a manual fill until i am able to figure out how to make the adju…"

nick placakis replied Oct 16, 2013 to ns aurelia II water level

5 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Keith King

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service