Dennis's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"wow...well thought out response! Also be weary of the legalities of EPA in response…"

Dennis replied Dec 6, 2009 to Site Plan Analysis - Drive Thru

11 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"One thing you should keep in mind is why the company went under...was it bought out…"

Dennis replied Dec 6, 2009 to Recycling Cafe Name?

10 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Depending on your local liquor regulations....if you can get the license, I'd go ahe…"

Dennis replied Nov 29, 2009 to Adding a wine bar to a coffee bar.

5 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Cindy Mac Nicol

"Columbian "Mesa de los santos".....roasted the day before of course..lol"

Dennis replied Nov 23, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"Nooooooo! not gross....delish! one of my favourites. Another variation I like to do…"

Dennis replied Nov 23, 2009 to Espresso Con Panna

37 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Southeast Grind

"Putamayo is a great company with excellent cd's they have a whole series of internat…"

Dennis replied Nov 14, 2009 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"Well I guess I'll bring this discussion around to the original posting/question. Sug…"

Dennis replied Nov 14, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"Trying to be everything to everyone! But will they be there when there is a problem?…"

Dennis replied Nov 13, 2009 to One of the strangest things I've ever seen . . .

6 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Henry

"Definately find a local roaster. Online works best....with more money going to the r…"

Dennis replied Nov 13, 2009 to Best to coffee to buy in the grocery store?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris Tellez

"Slow and Steady Education......people don't know what they haven't been exposed to!…"

Dennis replied Nov 7, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service