Scott Bruggman's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmmmm......French Vanilla flavored member points......I like the sound of it! "

Scott Bruggman replied Jan 7, 2009 to Member Points Leaderboard

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I think this is rigged. I bet Matt gave himself all those points when he created the…"

Scott Bruggman replied Jan 7, 2009 to Member Points Leaderboard

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I agree with a lot of you. Any person being introduced to the Specialty Coffee indus…"

Scott Bruggman replied Jan 7, 2009 to What do you think of McDonald's new McCafe?

18 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bre

"My pound of Sumatra was very well enjoyed with my pops and the rest of my family who…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 27, 2008 to Christmas Coffee - a survey of sorts.

16 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

"Just bought a pound of Sumatra from Cal Java Roasters in Chico, CA. I actually bough…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 22, 2008 to Christmas Coffee - a survey of sorts.

16 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

"Some of my faves: Minus the Bear Polaris Postal Service John Frusciant- We all know…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 19, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"I really like Doppios shotin the breeze. Grinding the beans off into the sunset....…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 19, 2008 to What are we?

69 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Tom Steffens

"i am not much of a cunning linguist and I dont know much about words and there origi…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 19, 2008 to What are we?

69 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Tom Steffens

"Growing up in Northern California, the land of Blue Diamond Almonds we used a lot of…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 5, 2008 to What up with the rice milk?

7 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Scott Bruggman

"This going to be sweet! I cant wait, I'm coming all the way from Denver to watch and…"

Scott Bruggman replied Dec 1, 2008 to 2009 NWRBC

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service