brett felchner's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"This has always been a hot topic at our shop. I'm personally not a fan of pulling ha…"

brett felchner replied Apr 27, 2009 to Make Sure it's 1/2 DECAF !!!

22 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"I'm going to go off what you said James and say first, that I agree with all that yo…"

brett felchner replied Apr 24, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Hi Mike, I live in Milwaukee, but go to Madison a lot to visit family, go to concer…"

brett felchner replied Apr 19, 2009 to Madison,WS area coffee house

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by joel

"You'll be surprised at the quick turnaround of you looking for artists and the numbe…"

brett felchner replied Apr 14, 2009 to Displaying Local Art

12 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I couldn't agree more with you Jonathan about the beauty that lies in some of these…"

brett felchner replied Apr 9, 2009 to Third Wave vocabulary...

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by chistopher joshua rusu

"As amazing as that Wu-tang tamper is (and how much I want it now that I know it exis…"

brett felchner replied Apr 3, 2009 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"Great idea. We started a fb page just a few months ago and it's brought nothing, but…"

brett felchner replied Apr 2, 2009 to Using Facebook as a marketing tool for customer loyalty

16 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Matthew Scott

"Might seem egotistical of me, but Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power. If you want to l…"

brett felchner replied Apr 2, 2009 to Barista's reading books

27 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Greenway Barista

"P.O.S, Au Revoir Simone, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Hercules and Love Affair"

brett felchner replied Apr 2, 2009 to Music

46 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lauren Nicholls

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service