Eric Schaefer's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, what I'm about to say is personal preference, but I haven't had much luck…"

Eric Schaefer replied Apr 15, 2013 to Getting 'flat' coffee on my Diedrich IR-12 !!!

28 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Aaron Jordan

"Grinding ahead of time really can help tame too-fresh espresso at home, or in very l…"

Eric Schaefer replied Apr 11, 2013 to fresh roasted beans vs old ones

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"A few thoughts here: Are they claiming it was a NEW element, or that it was a tested…"

Eric Schaefer replied Apr 11, 2013 to Need Tech Opinion: La Marzocco Linea Blown Heating Element

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Not sure that mine is the perspective you're looking for, cause I've been a service…"

Eric Schaefer replied Apr 10, 2013 to Pro Baristas and shop owners: Service Tech seeks your feedback

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Latté 911

"I'd just like to second what Brady said about ristrettos.  My old shop in St. Louis…"

Eric Schaefer replied Aug 21, 2012 to How to replace la marzocco linea 3av flowmeters? machine is currently on.....

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"For all the parts where nothing burns, I've always used simple green. For all the ex…"

Eric Schaefer replied May 15, 2012 to Food safe cleaner/solvent.

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Wow, your setup looks pretty fantastic! No, I can't see live RoR, and it would defi…"

Eric Schaefer replied May 2, 2012 to RoastLog vs. Cropster?

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"I was in a rush earlier and only had one graph online.  This one is a better example…"

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"Those systems are pretty pricey... I've been using Typica (http://www.randomfield.co…"

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"Thanks Kim!  There is some good stuff in there.  I'm doing my first batch(es?) in th…"

Eric Schaefer replied Apr 17, 2012 to Roasting Robustas

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service