Lisa Kettyle's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. I don't think my current employees are stealing from me. I have had one pre…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 7, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"This does help. : ) Thanks. We don't currently have shift leads or supervisors. Thi…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"My staff is required to report all cash differences and are not permitted to keep ov…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Nov 18, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I'm thinking maybe the cash sheet is fine, but the back office stuff could be stream…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Currently we use the data QB for our P&L reports and inventory. The owner doesn'…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Nov 17, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I've paid ASCAP over $500 this year. Now I've got SESAC calling me and sending lette…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 20, 2010 to ASCAP

18 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Brady

"It did, thank you! I'm on here to remove the post. I found some great folks. Thanks…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 20, 2010 to Looking for a hard working, quality driven barista in Austin, Tx.

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I dropped the 20 oz cups early in the year. We're planning a reduction of our cup si…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 12, 2010 to Cups n bottles

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Gary T

"Same here. I communicate with my roasters on the regular, and this something I would…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 11, 2010 to Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

"Glad to have your input. : ) Quality is my number one focus. I replied to someone e…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 5, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service