Lisa Kettyle's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay,   Thanks for the info. I'm not salary, I'm hourly based on tip income.  We've g…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jan 6, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Lorenzo, thanks!  I'm bringing some folks from my shop. There's actually 2 of us tha…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 24, 2010 to South Central Regionals are April 1! Who's competing? Also - any advice for first timers!

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Awesome.  I'm there.  What time on the 8th?  Can I bring a few folks? "

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 22, 2010 to South Central Regionals are April 1! Who's competing? Also - any advice for first timers!

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Ellie,   Thanks for responding.  I didn't mean to indicate that I'm not knowledgeabl…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 21, 2010 to South Central Regionals are April 1! Who's competing? Also - any advice for first timers!

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Colin,   Thank you for your input.  I've been reading regulations and score sheets l…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 17, 2010 to South Central Regionals are April 1! Who's competing? Also - any advice for first timers!

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"So...you're saying I should practice...a lot. : ) I enjoyed the blog. I've been wat…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 17, 2010 to South Central Regionals are April 1! Who's competing? Also - any advice for first timers!

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Thanks Tara!   "

16 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Hilarious. This has happened in our shop in a few different ways. "

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 17, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"As a manager, I just recently had a similar situation. Our bulk grinder was jammed u…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 17, 2010 to Things Not to Say to a Customer

17 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"Hi there.   So far it looks like Aloha only exports to ADP, but it's an old system a…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Dec 10, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service