Lisa Kettyle's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your response. I just found it. I was a little vague. Our prices are fair…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 5, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Yes, yes, yes. "

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 5, 2010 to Another "How much should I be paid?" post, but kind of different.

13 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Can you clarify what you mean here? I don't find this to be true. I find that if you…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 5, 2010 to Am I doing our espresso drinks right?

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"What do you mean by "send to the blender station or the kitchen depending on if it's…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Oct 4, 2010 to Am I doing our espresso drinks right?

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Join the BGA. It's only $45 and you get some pretty great discounts on classes and s…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Aug 5, 2010 to Training without the $$$$

28 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Mick Evans

"Brady, this is really great. Thank you. This is exactly the kind of advice I was ho…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 17, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I hear what your saying, Bryan. We've been a lot of things to a lot of people, and…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 17, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Good advice. We've been finding that we need to hit up the changing neighborhood mor…"

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"We bought some footed latte bowls (16 oz) and cups for capps, maccs, and lattes. The…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 12, 2010 to Best cups for latte art?

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Great questions. I can answer most, but not all, of them. Thanks for helping me thin…"

Lisa Kettyle replied Jul 12, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service