Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bringing business into a hotel coffee shop

Well, hello! I'm a manager of a little coffee shop inside of a hotel in downtown Portland, Oregon. We (quite proudly, I may add) serve coff…

Started by Kimberly Carrier

3 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by Jojo's Cafe

Looking for new Chai for the shop

Hello everyone! Our store is looking to get some different chai besides the standard, below average oregon chai. We used to have My Chai wh…

Started by Ty Paluska

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

Building it yourself verses hiring professionals

I'm seeing a lot of growth in my area, Vancouver Wa., just north of Portland and much of the time I see people building/remodeling their op…

Started by Brian Millar

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

I would love to hear what you think the repercussions of the economy will mean to the coffee industry. I have my inclinations and will sha…

Started by javaqueen

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

Help w/ Ordering T-Shirts (advice on Quantities by Size)

We're ordering branded t-shirts for the first time and were looking for advice on how many of each size to buy (XS-XL). I've seen data from…

Started by Eric Spivack

0 Nov 6, 2017

Policy and Procedure Check Lists

We are working towards getting our shop open and I want to make sure we are starting off on the right foot by helping our employees clearly…

Started by Danny Tippit

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Aurora Myers

What to do about rowdy kids & their moms who allow it...?

So I'm new here and literally signed up just so I can get some advice on this topic. I own an pretty upscale coffee shop & craft beer/…

Started by Alyssa Anders

8 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Dan Coppola

Dbl Wall Hot Cups

Any favorite dbl wall hot cups instead of adding sleeves? We go back and forth. Also, favorite customized sleeve company?

Started by V lawhead

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by Olivia

Expresso Machine, Coffee maker and Cappucino maker

Hello everyone  Trust you are all having a good Sunday: Need some some insights and suggestions here. I am looking into getting equipment f…

Started by Stephen Oladokun

0 Apr 30, 2017

Barista Daily Report Log Book

Hello!I am working on creating a page for Baristas and Shift Leads to report daily operations. This is what I have so far: weather / events…

Started by Katherine

2 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Katherine

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service