Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kafes Guatemala

Hey Guys: Kafes Guatemala is getting ready to start the coffee tours for the Antigua coffee region. We are about ready to let you know all…

Started by Pablo Castaneda

12 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

WHAT THIS FORUM NEEDS IS FARMERS!

Where are the farmers? Where are the guys who are saying "WE WANT BARISTAS FROM AMERICA TO VISIT OUR PLANTATION AND SEE WHAT LIFE IS LIKE D…

Started by Zechariah White

0 Jan 23, 2009

Kona

Hi, everybody. November 8th-15th I'll be traveling to Kona, HI. Anybody know/from any cool farms or cafes? Mabey even do an exchange or som…

Started by Matthew

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Joachim Oster

Coffee Shops in Honduras

I'm visiting some farms in the Yoro Region of Honduras, but will be in San Pedro Sula for the last day, does anyone have any recommendation…

Started by Troy Reynard

0 Jan 9, 2009

Coffee producing countries

Any one know where I could get a map of the world with coffee producing coutries on it?

Started by Jim

11 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

What are you looking in a Origin trip??

Hola amigos, I wanted to ask you what are you guys looking in a Origin trip, can you please share a bit with me .- What would make you take…

Started by Pablo Castaneda

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Ethiopia trip '08

Hey all I am of the fortunate situation of going to Ethiopia in 2 weeks (Feb. 17th). Has anyone been? Is anyone else going on this trip. Pl…

Started by Dominic

10 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Dominic

friends in Panama?

heading down to Panama soon (mid-March) for a non-coffee related trip, and would like to make the best out of a few extra days I have in th…

Started by Taylor Mork

4 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Rachel Peterson

Origin Trip to Guatemala FINCA VISTA HERMOSA

Leading a closed micro lot hunt march 11-15, others welcome to join visiting our farm and a few others March 15-21, 2008

Started by Edwin Martinez

14 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service