Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costa Rica Coffee Farms

From January 4th-18th I will be traveling to Costa Rica with a few friends doing various activities, but one thing we all want to do is vis…

Started by Meredith

3 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Meredith

First time in Sao Paulo! What to see and not to see.....

i have a full day in Sao Paulo to enjoy the city after my coffee agenda has been satisfied. What to do?

Started by Bryan Dyer

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Dyer

Indonesia

Is there is any information about coffee plantation that available anywhere in Indonesia for people who interest to learn about coffee?

Started by Louise

5 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

Tanzanian source trips

I have a friend who is in the adventure travel business in Tanzania and has access to a house in the foothills of Kilimanjaro and we have d…

Started by ColinO

5 May 31, 2009
Reply by ColinO

trans-continental coffee adventure, by bike.

USA ----> Brazil, and all points inbetween. Leaving 2009, taking six months to a year, all pedal power. Visit farms, pick cherries, etc.…

Started by Ian McCarthy

4 May 9, 2009
Reply by Mandoline Medina

Attending EAFCA in Rwanda...

Hi, I will be attending EAFCA for the first time (super thrilled) and I am looking for any general info/tips on the show, from those regul…

Started by Miguel Zamora

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Miguel Zamora

Milling Plant and flavors from Guatemala

I would like to add a missing story from our trip to Guatemala. We left Huehuetenango 2 weeks ago, the coffee region located in the Northwe…

Started by Andres Castro

0 Mar 5, 2009

Really need some help with finding a plantation.

Hi all, I am doing my PhD research about the global coffee industry, and for part of my project, I need to visit a plantation. I am doing s…

Started by Bel Townsend

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gregory

Growing Coffee in the Domincan Republic

I am curious if anyone knows any growers in the DR or has any knowlegde of the green bean business from the DR.

Started by Ginger Gerhart

7 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Ginger Gerhart

Ethiopian Geography

Sidamo is in Yegecheffe which is in Beloya? DO I have taht right? If I do what is the distinction between a sidamo and a yegecheffe?

Started by Jesse -D->

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service