Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what is the best choice?

I am a running a online store https://bestputters2021.com it is about putters and now I want to grow my business and start a new online sto…

Started by Dustin Arnold

0 Jan 19, 2021

Growing coffee in United States?

Anyone here is growing coffee in the US? Do you think it is possible that maybe somehow in the near decade or something, we would be able t…

Started by Tommy

9 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Steven Turney

Growing coffee trees

Hello all.  I decided to shoot from the hip and purchased a couple of arabica coffee trees.  I bought them online from a nursery in Califor…

Started by Mike D

0 Jun 9, 2017

Dealing with Suppliers

Hello My name is Stephen. I am very new to this site and this is my first discussion. Hope I ma posting in the right area. I am fairly new…

Started by Stephen Oladokun

6 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Alun Evans

Learning more bout sourcing coffee

As a new roasting company, we really want to learn how we can move towards sourcing our own coffee.What are resources we could look at to l…

Started by Jeremy Perrine

30 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by MarkW

What do you think of Vietnamese coffee quality?

I am researching on global thought on Vietnamese coffee quality. Although Vietnam is a world's second largest coffee producer today, its co…

Started by Michael

1 May 17, 2016
Reply by Monika Mahler

electricity + shower = I don't feel quite comfortable

this is completely off topic from coffee, but i find this very interesting.this is a shower head in my hotel room in Quetzaltenango.mostly,…

Started by Trương thanh

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Trương thanh

Kona Advice Vacation

My wife and I are heading to the big island for a two week vacation starting next weekend. I'll be roasting via a ceramic seed roaster and…

Started by cafelinhchi

1 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Trương thanh

Origin trip to Guatemala, places and recommendations?

Hi there!    I plan on visiting Guatemala soon for some R&R, and to learn everything about the process of what goes into creating a goo…

Started by Sita Coutu

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

El Salvador Strictly High Altitude Gourmet Coffee available for sample

Hi Everyone, I'm a new member who just joined and need some help.  I married a woman from El Salvador who's father owns a large coffee finc…

Started by Matt Abraham

3 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Matt Abraham

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service