Origin, Growing and Green (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarrazú Costa Rica coffee samples

Hello coffee friends and coffee fiends.   I am living and working in the mountains of Tarrazú in Costa Rica.  One of the coffee farmers her…

Started by Castle Branch

0 Oct 1, 2013

Coffees of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)

I'm currently working on writing origin profiles by country and region for a company I work for and have encountered something I found surp…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

coffee samples

Hi - I'd like to begin selling coffee from a friend's family farm in Brazil and I'm wondering if there are any small batch roasters here wh…

Started by Josh Taylor

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Josh Taylor

Green Beans for sale- Guatemalan Single Origin

I am bringing my product state-side, I am the son of coffee farmers in Guatemala and have recently gotten into the business. I have the vol…

Started by Diego Vizcaino

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Diego Vizcaino

Selling Coffee to Roasters

I'm the 5th generation OF COFFEE FARM GROWERS!   My great grandmother started the coffee business when she bought the first lands.   We hav…

Started by Viviana Gurdian

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Viviana Gurdian

chiapas and oaxaca

Hey There, My family and I will be road-tripping in Mexico for all of January and some of February.  I have a small coffee business in Nort…

Started by Eli Masem

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Eli Masem

How does the soil affect our coffee?

I have been in charge of the cupping at my coffeshop for a few weeks now, and in that time Ive become more aware of the different tastes i…

Started by Peter P. Simonsen

4 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Peter P. Simonsen

Green Coffee Bean Extract???

I noticed recently that SBUX has launched a new drink line called "Refreshers" which claim to contain Green Coffee Bean Extract - something…

Started by Ashley N Ruby

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Johnny Steverson

The Evolution of Defining Single Origin

As busy as you all may be please weigh in on my discussion. Single Origin today...what does it mean? It should be as simple as a single var…

Started by victoria fallon

8 May 8, 2012
Reply by victoria fallon

looking to buy green coffee beans bulk 500 pounds per month any suggesions?

looking to buy green coffee beans bulk 500 pounds per month any suggesions?  

Started by James Simon

9 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by James Simon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service