Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Lit

Hello All! Please send me your recommended/favorite coffee mags and books.  Getting back into the business after some time and am looking…

Started by Tara Peloquin

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Peloquin

Coffee Fest

I plan to attend Coffee Fest in the next year.  I have attended Chicago once in the past.  For those of you who attend regularly, do you su…

Started by Tara Peloquin

1 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by John P

So what is up with the Oreos

Hello everyone, today I begun wondering about Oreos. The thing is, crushed Oreos seem terribly popular in US for a variety of purposes and…

Started by Zdeněk Hostaša

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Arnovitz

Hookers on forum?

Really? Barista Exchange has now become young girls hooking exchange? Sandra4real is sending mail to every male member? Tacky. Go to your p…

Started by MAC Cioffi

1 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Danny Heiss

HK?

Mr. John, Are you in HK? i used to work there before the handover. On Hollywood Road. What's on you mind? dub

Started by Dub Rogers

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Dub Rogers

Why we are no longer paying SCAA Members

IMO SCAA is more about the money than truly advancing quality coffee. Guess who's the Official Host Sponsor of 2014 & 2015 Big Event? C…

Started by Mike McGinness

1 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by John P

Discount Passes for Coffee Fest Seattle - 2013

I have discount ($10) passes for the Coffee Fest show in Seattle.  The show is October 4th,5th and 6th.  If I remember correctly, the passe…

Started by Mike Spence

1 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brady

Brown blobs are coffee,confermed?

The red blobs are the red blood cells,the white blobs are the white blood cells,the brown are coffee,on we who are passionate about coffee

Started by Geoffrey ochieng

0 Jul 24, 2013

Hasta la bye bye

Adios Brett Pavia, seems your page and posts have vanished. If you see this a shame to see you go. While understand we didn't necessarily s…

4 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Jay Caragay

the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry?

Man this place has been deader than a door nail lately! If this IS "the world's premiere online community for the specialty coffee industry…

9 May 26, 2013

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service