Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steaming heavy cream?

Hi guys Is it possible to steam heavy cream in such a way that  the finished result is similar to that of steamed milk. Either  way i woul…

Started by Djaya

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Ricky Sutton

Partners for a Cafe on the Peninsula, Bay Area CA.

Hello, I have been working in the coffee industry for about 5 years now. I have held the positions of manager, barista, server, and registe…

Started by Nicolas Lawson

0 May 1, 2012

To Go Tea Service

Anyone know a good way of doing a quality tea service to go?  What we want is to steep the tea in-house and separate the tea leaves after i…

Started by christopher myers

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Alain de Assis Rosa

Barista pick up lines.

I wanna know the best pickup lines you've ever heard from across the bar or that you've thought up to use from behind the bar. I will start…

Started by Ron Rogers

60 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

Contracting a Barista w/cart

I am an employee of a bookstore where we have a lot of traffic. They have never incorporated a coffee selling area into the store and I bel…

Started by Will Hanisko

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Neal

What do you call a coffee enthusiast?

I drink a heavy mug of coffee every morning, and one of my office colleague called me as a 'coffee nut'. Another one called me 'caffeine he…

Started by Adi Hartono

5 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Joona Suominen

Just for laught Wendy s Barista training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXeFPpPJeI

Started by olivier dutil

1 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Where to drink coffee in NYC?

My folks will be heading to NYC soon from Australia for a visit  and  mum is DESPERATE to know where to get a good coffee (she's had bad NY…

Started by Hugo

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Hugo

Feedback on my training material?

Hi everybody,   I've recently started putting together presentations and handouts for my training offerings. Starting small, I've just done…

Started by Brady

10 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

Airpot Hot Chocolate

How does hot chocolate hold up in an airpot?  Does anything happen with the chocolate sauce or steamed milk to compromise the product if it…

Started by TJ Mort

9 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by TJ Mort

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service