Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Industry Sales Commission Rates

Hi guys, I have a question for coffee roasters if you're so inclined to answer.I'm trying to determine coffee industry standards for commis…

Started by Chase Mann

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Chase Mann

Facebook Marketing Ideas

I am in charge of marketing for our coffee shop and I am looking for some fun ideas to try via Facebook to reach out to customers and engag…

Started by Chelsea Eddy

4 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by The Fingo

Best Coffee in Southeast

My wife and I are celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary this weekend by going on a coffee adventure! We're starting in Asheville, NC and…

Started by Benjamin Curfman

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Larz Robison

Nicest thing a customer has said

Customers have done nice things for us. But what compliments have they given you or what's the nicest thing customers have said to you?Mine…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

top of the coffee foamers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbhWS9QcPg It is cute

Started by Tom Dove

1 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Brady

Scholaship?

Hey guys do anyone know or come across with any scholarship for the coffee training school in America? if there's one then please help me…

Started by Ray Woei

0 Sep 9, 2012

Milk steaming, aaaaaargh!

Just wondering if this drought (I'm in upper Michigan) has affected anyone's milk? I used to get a pretty nice micro foam as to where now I…

Started by Edward

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

coffee academy scholarship ?

Hey guys Does anyone know about the coffee academy scholarship in anywhere? I really really want to take the course out of the country som…

Started by Ray Woei

0 Aug 30, 2012

Roastery Name Disaster

I could really use your help everyone. A friend of mine -who is an amazing roaster- is opening up to the public in Toronto ON, and wants to…

Started by N. Hewitt

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by victoria fallon

New mobile experience??

Is it me, am I missing something? I see no available link mobile app to upgrade on the bX site.

Started by victoria fallon

2 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by victoria fallon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service