Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Video Channel

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you: http://baristavideo.magnify.net/ Have…

Started by Jochem

0 Mar 25, 2008

Home Roasters

Are there any other Home Roasters out there? I am interested in what you roast on and where you get your green beans.

Started by Jim

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC

Call for the gimme! folks..sweatshirt, sweatshirt who has the traveling Barefoot sweatshirt?

Hey gimme! people... The ever popular Sandy Hon passed on a gray Barefoot hoodie at the 2007 GLRBC/Coffeefest. Anybody still have it? Has…

Started by Kim Lovelady

9 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

Not Your Average Cup of Coffee..

Every morning, millions of people wake up to a hot cup of Folgers coffee. Others prefer gourmet coffee. Still, others prefer to grab a cup…

Started by Swapna

0 Feb 20, 2008

SCAA Elections

We are now in election season for the SCAA. The current Board of Directors and the nominating committee has put force a slate of nominees:…

Started by Spencer

0 Jan 28, 2008

Jamacian Blue Mt.

Could someone tell me where I might be able to sell Blue Mt. green?

Started by Al Welker

1 Jan 15, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Oh no... someone started a discussion about politics.

Last night was my grandfather's 80th birthday. When it came time for his speech he surprised the room by proclaiming he had been moved to c…

Started by Mike Shipley

5 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Ryan T

Libations, Elixirs, and Cuisine

The world of food and beverage is vast and diverse. Considering that our beloved coffee is derived from various growing regions around the…

Started by Spencer

3 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Locating a cafe

Hey, can anyone remind me of the web site that you can search for cafes that are "non-corporate"?

Started by Ken Chappell

4 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service