Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Espresso and Cola

I'm curious if anyone has tried this. I tried to make it at the shop, but it didn't turn out so well. BUT, it was interesting enough to wan…

Started by Branden

24 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Julian Hernandez

Can I have a full definition of under and over extracted espresso?

I hear these phrases thrown around a lot, and have even used them myself, but I've never fully understood what an over extracted and an und…

Started by Joshua Dittmer

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by gera davidson

SHOW LATTE ART-LET'S SEE YOURS

I ENJOY LATTE ART...LET'S SEE YOUR'S!!!!

Started by Antonios Argiropoulos

181 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Budhaman

Seeking Best version for Americanos

I work at a shop that started as a franchise but is now independent. Along the way our owners have self-educated themselves since the franc…

Started by Keith King

2 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Brady

Espresso pudding

A few days ago a friend pointed out that I should try to get a piston ice-cream filler for festivals. I had no idea what that was. So I loo…

Started by Danny Heiss

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Zdeněk Hostaša

Good guide for brewing parameters?

I'm looking for a good (free) resource that breaks down the various parameters and methods for espresso preparation. I was hired by a roast…

Started by Rose Krayer

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

Speeding up workflow with a Single Group Machine (La Marzocco GS3)

I've got a stand at a local farmers market doing espresso, americanos, caps, lattes, etc with my GS3/Super Jolly and am looking for a good…

Started by trimhound

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

Scale for Espresso Shots

Hey everybody, I hope you could help me out. I am looking to buy a scale to use for measuring the brewing parameters for espresso (Grams in…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Microfoam and latte art

How long should it take to develop the skill for creating consistent microfoam and latte art. I have been making espresso and latte drinks…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Hayward

Seasonal Lattes?

I'm sorry if there is already a thread pertaining to this but I couldn't quite find one... Do you serve seasonal flavored lattes in your s…

Started by Theresa Szentendrei

10 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Beth Hobson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service