Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Danesi Espresso Coffee - Opinions?

I tried some Danesi coffee from a local coffee shop and liked it but I am interested in opinions of it. The type that I tried was the decaf…

Started by Trương thanh

1 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Simon Taylor

esspresso machine

any one know for home use

Started by Budhaman

19 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Joanna Lewis

Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

I know of a new coffee shop that is looking at saving a few bucks by getting a piston lever espresso machine. What are the advantages or di…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

Our Cafe offers several mocha choices and we wish to upgrade the quality of each. We struggle with the plastic pumps used with the standard…

Started by Paul Tostberg

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

Coffee & espresso vendors with colourful design

Here is I see branded with high quality and colourful logos, images, and mission statements. Drive customers to coffee carts and kiosks thr…

Started by peterdp

0 Jan 10, 2015

New Espresso

I'm working with one of my roasters on developing some different espresso. So far, it's been a learning experience for both of us. It start…

Started by Danny Heiss

2 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

flavor notes?

Greetings Baristas! Perhaps this discussion has taken place before, and if so, I apologize.. but I was wondering: Have any of you had disc…

Started by Zev G

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

Tea Espresso

Is anyone out there doing tea espresso latte's? I remember seeing an article or hearing about espresso tea and was curious.

Started by Dawn E Donson

17 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Johnny TheAppleSeed

Cortados

Are Cortados supposed to have foam? I was taught to hold the foam back when making them, but lately i see a lot of my coworkers serving the…

Started by Eryn Gracie

2 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Matias Zeledon

Pumpkin Pie Spice with the flavor syrup

Hi I am very new to the coffee world, and have a small coffee shop.  I made a Pumpkin Pie spice latte using the Davinici Syrup, but it tast…

Started by Jenna R. Eatherton

2 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Jenna R. Eatherton

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service