Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how long to make a latte

I am interested in knowing about how long it takes to make a latte, not sacrificing quality. just interested in inspiring my baristas to w…

Started by stephanie crocker

6 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel Demers

So, how do you pull YOUR shots?

Ok, i was recently reading a forum about techniques that baristas have changed over the years. There was much to say about pulling shot of…

Started by lance battenfield

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Cedric

Changes to technique in the past decade?

I'm sure that many of us have experienced time travel when visiting espresso bars. You order a drink and the barista pulls 2 clicks to dose…

Started by Brady

17 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Cedric

Name for my Espresso Blend

Ok, I have a new /medium_dark/ Espresso blend that I am crazy about, but don't seem to find a suitable name for. It consists of Zambian, Br…

Started by N. Hewitt

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by N. Hewitt

The quest for a perfect iced cappuccino

Hey everyone   For a couple of month know i've been breaking my head on the perfect iced cappuccino.To my frustration i just can't seem to…

Started by Djaya

10 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Brady

Advanced Latte Art Question

Wondering if anybody here can help me out with a technique employed by the recent Latte Art Champ from Coffee Fest NY. His name is Kim Yeu…

Started by Andy Kwon

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Jesse -D->

Coffee Review

After years of honing our roasts and our espresso blend we are finally getting to where we want to be. We just sent our espresso blend in f…

Started by Jason Shipley

2 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

Tamping problem

I have searched for this but can't find an answer as of yet. I am trying my very first shots today but having some difficulty. In every vid…

Started by Neal

10 Jul 16, 2012

Iced Mocha lattes

Hi: I'm wondering if anyone has the actual Starbucks manual that can look and tell me if the milk is supposed to be heated when making an i…

Started by mazurka

13 Jul 16, 2012

Chocolate for a Mocha

Right now, I'm in the process of doing research for a potential coffee shop project and I need some opinions of the best affordable chocola…

Started by Zach Z

4 Jul 16, 2012

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service