Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sugar in take aways

if a customer wants you to put sugar in their coffee when is it best to put it in? pre shot, post shot, post shot + a bit of milk or does i…

Started by gwilym

8 May 1, 2008
Reply by bethany

So I'm opening a coffee shop...

I am so excited. The only problem is that I am opening Monday. I bought out all the assets of another coffee shop while in midst of getting…

Started by Chrisita

7 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

coffee and whey based drinks

Hey i intend to do a drink with whey and Espresso,Any body can suggest a drink

Started by SURESH CHAUHAN

1 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Josh:D

grinder woes

repeating a new discussion topic posted on Equipment forum in hope of a hit Now into my second Cunill with doser problems....anyone know an…

Started by Justin Kagan

2 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Justin Kagan

Natural coffee and blends

The question is. ¿the porcentage of natural coffeemust use to do espresso blends. Someone has done it ! Regards to all. Manu

Started by Manu

0 Mar 12, 2008

XV Espresso

PT's is happy to announce that our competition espresso blend is now available to the public. XV is available through our site or by call…

Started by Holly

0 Feb 21, 2008

Blending for Espresso

What are your trials and errors in developing your espresso blend? what has worked, and what has failed?

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 12, 2008

Wondering what would be the cause of this....

This may be a novice thing to ask, but you never learn if you don't ask! I had a macchiato the other day at a new coffee shop I was trying…

Started by Brian Bergman

9 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

Why Italian caffe professionals are going down?

It can approve that the influence of the world coffee industry is in a wrong direction, as I can see and tell. Since they feel that they sh…

Started by Peter Tam

0 Jan 31, 2008

decaf espresso

What is the difference between a decaf dark roast bean and a decaf espresso bean? If there are any, can the ordinary mortal taste the diffe…

Started by al white

4 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service