Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cubano's...to brew or not to brew???

Besides ruining a perfectly good espresso shot, is there any reason not to pour a raw sugar in with the grinds? Some coffee shops do it and…

Started by Michael B.

27 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Michael Anthony Lopez

Finding Nirvana: Single Origin Espresso's

Voice your opinion on your single origin espresso experience's. What SO's have you come across to be completely brilliant? Voice any specif…

Started by Josh Rosenmeier

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Rossetas

Hey I was wondering if any body had suggestions for my rosettas its very frustrating to see them almost turn out then just get all F@#$ at…

Started by liz

2 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by liz

What could cause the separation of a shot off a superautomatic?

One of our techs sent me this picture, and said he has a customer that has a couple of supers in his home, and every once in a while he get…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Brendon Parsons

Inspiring Espresso Blends

What awesome internet-available espresso blends have you enjoyed recently? Black Cat, Bella Vita, Meritage, Red Line, Belle, etc.? What's k…

Started by Chuck Gutilla

1 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

Thoughts on LONG shots?

I posted this in the Trainers&Education group, but, have not gotten any replies yet, so, I'm posting again here: Since I have been mak…

Started by Lita Lopez

4 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Tristram

Best espresso in seattle

I am heading over to the coast this weekend, and I can't wait to dive into the local coffeehouse scene - but I don't want to be overwhelmed…

Started by Noelle

8 May 26, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

Coffee Times

I've 2 customers tell me that the shots are only good for the first 10 seconds after they are pulled. But I was told by our consultant that…

Started by Stephanie

13 May 22, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

Micro Foam

Let's talk about microfoam. What do I want to know specifically? Everything and anything. Just something. Pictures, videos, tips on how to…

Started by Noelle

0 May 13, 2008

Latte art

OK. so i've been working as a barista for about three years now, and I make a damn tasty latte. ...it just doesn't look very pretty. I've g…

Started by Ryan Sellers

2 May 6, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service