Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Brewing Mug

Hey Everyone! It's great to be a part of the forum. I wanted to let you know that we have designed a portable coffee brewing mug, soon to…

Started by Epiphany Products

4 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Epiphany Products

USRC 5kg Roaster for Sale (bought Jan 2015)

have a 5kg USRC for sale, with the cyclone for chaff collection, available at the end of September. I bought it new from Dan in OKC direct…

Started by Andrew Kan

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by MarkW

GEEC/Astoria Position

Our friends at GEEC are looking for a team member to join their staff! GEEC in Greensboro, NC is now urgently looking for a smart dynamic s…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Aug 30, 2016

Water System

I need some help finding a place to purchase 20 gallon potable water storage tank and 30 gallon waste along with a booster, heater and and…

Started by Laurie Hilderbrand

0 Aug 27, 2016

Maintenance Question

A friends cafe is having an issue with their milk steaming. The espresso machine they use is a Ranchilio Epoca double group head, and it's…

Started by Krysta Heming

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Krysta Heming

Coffee Cart water pump?

Hi I am starting a catering espresso cart and had a question about water pumps. I think I'm getting the Aquatic Demand Pump. Im wondering i…

Started by Peter McClelland

0 Aug 9, 2016

Shop Cleaning Schedules and Duties

I've been a part of the industry for ten years and have noticed that the cleaning schedules, duties and responsibilities vary from shop to…

Started by M

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

Home Espresso Machine

Starting out, what do people recommend for the best espresso machine that doesn't break the bank but makes a great cup?  Any to avoid?

Started by Sue

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

Now Hiring

Dolce Neve has immediate openings for Specialty Coffee Technicians in the greater bay area. Must have mechanical experience and or a passi…

Started by Lori Gonzalez

0 Jun 20, 2016

Best place to sell equipment?

Hello all. First post. I'm wondering where the best places to list equipment would be. I have a La Marzocco GB/5 (2 group) and a swift grin…

Started by stormple

1 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Nicole56

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service