Equipment & Tech (1,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QS for buy a reg barber in london

i am from hongkong never have a good tamper,my london friend will come hongkong,he can help me to buy,but i don't know where can get it A…

Started by Max

3 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

POS System Suggestions?

Hi, folks...I am soon opening a coffeehouse/lounge, and will be shopping for a point-of-sale system--preferably one that uses/feeds into Qu…

Started by John Andriote

6 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mike Gregory

Small sauce pumps?

Hi all, I am looking for some way to store a sauce in the fridge, yet still be able to use a pump dispenser. The bottles need to live in m…

Started by Brady

0 Jun 16, 2008

Best Grinder

I have some questions about grinders. If you guys could pick any espresso grinder you wanted, what would you pick? Would it be a Mazzer? An…

Started by ChiTown Guy

17 May 26, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

Roaster ?

Would love to hear your opinion on the best made roasting machine. Diedrich ? Probat ? Ambex ?

Started by Sandro Maltoni

4 May 24, 2008
Reply by Sandro Maltoni

New coffee house - need advice!

I am opening a coffeehouse in a small town in rural IA and could use some advice. First of all, what would be a good, inexpensive espresso…

Started by Paige Morris

6 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paige Morris

mazzer doser troubles

In the past month or so we have had two mazzer SJ dosers go to crap. the first one is on a grinder we have been using for about the past 5…

Started by chris ganger

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Coop

Gravity Bins?

Hey all, I'm in the market for new bean bins I've tried a couple of kinds but they just don't last. We started with the old stand by rectan…

Started by Bohemian Coffee House

0 May 14, 2008

What's your favorite home machine?

So I love hearing about all the wonderful machines people use in their shops on the favorite espresso machine forum, but I have certain oth…

Started by Tyler Kleinow

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Stickman

Mud Bay Coffee needs a cash drawer.... can you help?

Thursday marks the start of a new location for us here in Oly, WA (yay)... in the midst of a new coffee adventure we are looking for a litt…

Started by Jaima

2 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jaima

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2020   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service