Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expresso, Cappuccino and Coffee Maker

Hello everyone  Trust you are all having a good Sunday: Need some some insights and suggestions here. I am looking into getting equipment f…

Started by Stephen Oladokun

0 Apr 30, 2017

XEOS EV Conti Espresso machine on the fritz

HI we have and XEOS EV Espresso machine and it just stopped working. All the lights are blinking and our repair guy retired without a repla…

Started by Kim Abel

0 Mar 28, 2017

Does anyone shut down their espresso machine for the winter?

Hello Everyone, We're closing down for the winter (Jan-April) here in St. John's Canada. We have an Simonelli Aurelia II, bought and instal…

Started by RobSalsman

8 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Simon Taylor

i love my epoca

hi thank you for approving my membership (please forgive my english mistakes i m french) my name is marc i m from montreal canada i work fo…

Started by marc mollenthiel

0 Jan 23, 2017

Road Trip / Honeymoon

I'm getting married this weekend. Me and my wife will be taking a couple of weeks off to go on a road trip across the country... I need you…

Started by Billy Kangas

22 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Rockymeet

Newbie needs help with Rancilio Epoca

Hello everyone- I'm new to this forum and pretty new to the world of home espresso making too. I had the opportunity to buy a Rancilio Epoc…

Started by Dave Robinson

2 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Dave Robinson

Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

Which Super Automatic is best overall?     I am the manager of Awake Café in Triad Baptist Church. Our church runs about 1,500 people e…

Started by Austin Lee Decker

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

Unic Stella di cafe ... are there any thoughts on this machine for SO use?

Desperately seeking advise on quality of the machine .... it reads like it can deliver in terms of quality of build/components. I would thi…

Started by Nathan MIntz

0 Oct 15, 2016

Anyone have a good understanding of the UNIC Stella di Cafe 2 group head

Just trying to learn as much about the machine as i can. I think im choosing this over the Synesso Cyncra and just trying to understand wha…

Started by Nathan MIntz

0 Sep 30, 2016

thoughts on a UNIC Stella 2 group vs. Synesso cyncra ? synesso is a little more exp

looking at both of these and used both and like both  any thoughts on either??

Started by Nathan MIntz

0 Sep 21, 2016

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service