Classifieds (356)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED: SAMPLE ROASTER

I am looking to buy a good, probably used, sample roaster-preferably gas. Any leads? Thanks

Started by Joseph

1 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

barista trainner

i'm from indonesia and i'm looking for a good owner wants to take care his cafe and take me as consultant coffee b'couse i already have a s…

Started by YUDHI REFLIS

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

Paper Cups

Hello to all! We have changed our cup design and we are going to give away our leftovers to whomever wishes to come and get some. All cas…

Started by Joshua Stanphill

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Large Powder Mixer

We are selling a large powder mixer that is too small for our company. It holds about 500lbs of powder and mixes it correctly for most rec…

Started by Joshua Stanphill

0 Jul 15, 2008

Barista.mobi

Hello everyone. I had registered this name with the intent of developing it. Unfortunately I don't have funds or time to make this happen.…

Started by Marc

0 Apr 8, 2008

Organic Coffee

Anyone interested in puchasing organic coffee straight from the grower? I own a farm in Colombia, to be exact in the Sierra Nevada de Santa…

Started by Manuel

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh Mooney

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service