Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Shop Internship?

I was wondering if there were any coffee shop owners/managers willing to take on an intern that would like to see and learn how a shop oper…

Started by Mike M

0 Feb 19, 2011

Portland based barista looking to team up with quality shop!

Howdy! I just moved to Portland from Laramie, Wyoming. I have three years barista experience at a kick-ass Coffee Shop/Roastery.  Coffee is…

Started by Benjamin

1 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

Looking for work/internship next July in Portland

Not sure if this is something common or not, but I figured what the heck.  I am considering opening a coffee shop in Louisiana and looking…

Started by Jason Cohen

0 Dec 3, 2010

Help need Baristas in Seattle Area?

We are in desperate need of good baristas in the Seattle area. We are just too busy and need more baristas at our Northgate and Richmond Be…

Started by peter pan

1 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Muralina

Experienced Barista/Shop Manager looking for work in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area

I have two years experience in coffee. Currently manage a cafe in the Sacramento area but I'm moving to Vancouver. Very proficient with a s…

Started by Joseph Plaugher

3 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

Looking for a hard working, quality driven barista in Austin, Tx.

I need to hire a full time barista in Austin, Tx.We're an independently owned shop with a focus on quality coffee as well as relationships…

Started by Lisa Kettyle

2 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Looking for experienced barista in Peoria, IL

Hey everyone, I manage a coffeeshop in Peoria, IL (central IL) and we're looking for either part-time or full-time help.  We are the areas…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

Barista in Portland, OR

Hello there! Just moved to Portland and looking for a barista position. What are good coffeeshops to check out? Know of any openings?? I ha…

Started by Maryruth Jackson

1 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Brendan

6 am DJ/ Barista needed in PDX

Any supersonic baristas available in PDX? Must actually enjoy the morning hours. All night partiers this is probably not the job for you. S…

Started by Brendan

0 Aug 7, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service