Baristas Looking for Work (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Officially Moving to Boston!

Hi,   So I have booked my flight to Boston. I will land on 24th October! So excited..however I am still looking to secure a job before I la…

Started by Andrew Long

0 Jul 13, 2011

New shop in Philadelphia..

Looking for employees for a new cafe in south philadelphia.  No experience needed, just great customer service skills and an enthusiasm for…

Started by BoogeyClat

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by BoogeyClat

Looking for Barista work in Boston

Hi there,   I want to move to Boston in September. Looking for Barista work. I have never used this site before so any help anyone can offe…

Started by Andrew Long

9 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Phil Roberts

Starbucks vs. Continue Hunting

Hi. I'm Rocky and I'm a Barista. In addition to that addiction I've run into a problem. I haven't had a job in coffee since last September…

Started by Rocky Fierro

7 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Rocky Fierro

Looking for work in the Twin cities

Other than a single posting at Peace coffee and an inactive twin cities coffee group, Barista Exchange hasn't had much for this region of t…

Started by Nicholas Watson

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Dan Gorder

where do I go from here?

It's one thing to learn the theory, but it's another to apply the skills. However, if the local coffee scene is way behind and I can't find…

Started by Florence Sook Ching Lee

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Florence Sook Ching Lee

Portola Coffee Lab

This new location has a slayer espresso machine, hario v60 pour over bar, hario siphon bar, the only BUNN trifectas I've ever seen in South…

Started by Alexandra LittleJohn

1 May 29, 2011
Reply by Alexandra LittleJohn

Looking for specialty coffee work in Austin, TX!

Hey everyone!   I'm looking for a new challenge and a change of pace from my current barista job. I'm employed at a chain coffeehouse (not…

Started by Kait Berreckman

4 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Sean Wang

Philadelphia Coffee Scene!

I've seen a lot of great articles recently about the philly coffee scene.  Reading them jus makes me want to be a part of the upswing of qu…

Started by Eric mason

0 Apr 27, 2011

Moving to Florida - Looking for work

Happy New Year everyone.   I will be moving to the Tampa Bay area the end of this month and am looking for an opportunity to learn from the…

Started by Marie Cullinan

7 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Alex

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service