Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gathering Grounds Coffee

Gathering Grounds Coffee is located in Atlanta, GA in the Historic Kirkwood District. It is a small, cozy shop which features specialty cof…

Started by Roderick Smith

0 May 1, 2010
Reply by brittany

Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

To all those interested in fine tuning there spro shots. What do you look for or taste for when getting dialed in for your taste buds?

Started by Joseph Robertson

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

I am trying to make a kyoto style iced coffee maker, any suggestions?

I have been researching Kyoto iced coffee towers for a bit now and haven't found much about them.  They are about $150-$400 depending on ho…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

skill

What can one do to be noticed that he/ she has lost of skills and lost to offer in coffee but not getting anywhere with his/her ideas....

Started by Tshepo

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Brady

Visiting Europe in July, Any coffee enthuisiasts keen to show me a good coffee away from home?

Hello all, i am visiting europe in july this year and will staying between 2 nights to 2 weeks in these places...paris, london, holland, ge…

Started by Lauren Nicholls

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by nik orosi

Good Chai recipe

I have been using cardamom, cinnamon, cloves,  demerra sugar and  assam tea. It seems pretty good. Anyone have a great recipe they would be…

Started by D. Smith

1 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

The Bow CoffeeShop

We are located at: 1111 Cumberland Crossing, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383 We are proudly serving Carouso's Coffee to our customers. Our menu…

Started by Jennifer Tepavcevich

0 Apr 28, 2010

Coffee fun time in Savannah, GA

Hey all, or should I say y'all?  I was wondering if anyone happens to know of some excellent coffee in Savannah, Georgia.  My barista bf an…

Started by Kathryn Markham

5 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by James Spano

How is the Coffee Industry in Europe? In America? In Australia? In other Asian Countries?

I would like to hear your thoughts....

Started by shirley chua

0 Apr 28, 2010

The Shop

Offering a variety of Specialty coffees from select roasters who are committed to quality, sustainability and direct relationships with far…

Started by Phoebe Aceto

0 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service