Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffe Roastering Machine

Dear all,   We need some advice regarding the Coffee Roastering Machine. We are planning to start a coffee roastering company for the local…

Started by Moni Rai

5 May 14, 2018
Reply by Kagan Kural

Dietrich IR-12

I purchased a used IR-12 Dietrich roaster. It is number 8 and was made in CA before Stephan Dietrich moved to Idaho. It was very dirty and…

Started by Barbara Cole

0 Apr 26, 2018

Simonelli Aurelia II - leaking steam wand

We have an Aurelia II at our cafe, and a couple of weeks ago one of the steam wands started having an occasional drip from the top of the w…

Started by Christina Redman

2 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Donald C Swan

Rosito Bisani Espresso Machine

Is anyone familiar with the Rosito Bisani Espresso machine?  We are partnering with a Credit Union on a new coffee shop, and thats the bran…

Started by Donald C Swan

1 Apr 5, 2018
Reply by Donald C Swan

Bubble tea

Want to know about Bubble tea how do you do it on a large scale for a shop. Thanks Tom

Started by Tom Mohr

0 Mar 10, 2018

Value? Brasilia 2 Group Espresso Machine and Deco dome

Started by Richard Marsh

1 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Richard Marsh

Looking for a partner

Hello, I live in the Houston, NASA area and I need a dedicated partner. I have 8 years experience working in coffee shops and have worked h…

Started by Janna Diderich

1 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Janna Diderich

Who wants to travel & make coffee?!

Hello everyone,  I am based in Zambia and am the owner a small chain of coffee shops. Have a look at my profile for more info, Facebook for…

Started by The Cake Bar

0 Jan 2, 2018

mahlkonig ek43

I am opening a coffee shop and will have a Diedrich ir 12 roaster. What I need to know is will a mahlkonig ek43 be a good grinder to get fo…

Started by Robert Boyd

1 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Hiring Baristas!!

Hi guys!! we are looking for Baristas that are interested to work for a full time opportunity in Miami. If you are interested or know someo…

Started by Priscila

0 Nov 17, 2017

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service