Barista Exchanges & Travel (1,439)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

French Press

I feel like a big boy now, I went out and bought a french press.  I really enjoyed the flavor but noticed a residue on the bottom of my cup…

Started by Mike D

5 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Dustin Arnold

Coffee Carts

I was wondering if anyone on here has or can share any info regarding starting a coffee cart type buisness? I am currently a working barist…

Started by Alex Maes

18 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Amber Cay

Need help figuring out variable cost projections

Hello all. It has been a long time since I have been on this site. Anyway, I am the process of opening a Cafe and Local Foods Shop as part…

Started by Michael Sedillo

0 Jun 14, 2019

Can you adjust steam wand pressure internally?

I go back and forth between two seasonal jobs slinging coffee: My winter gig at Rose's on Orcas Island, WA has a 2 group La Marzocco Linea…

Started by Becki Klauss

6 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Nathan MIntz

Brooks Parts | Coffee Machine Parts

It started out as a hobby, a passion for these great machines that offer us the balm of coffee every morning, every day. Six years ago our…

Started by Brooks Parts

0 Apr 11, 2019

Ugh... two new coffee makers and both taste like "plastic"... how to address this?

Hi, So I purchased a brewmaster coffee maker, the kind where it holds the coffee in the top of the maker and you press your mug to dispense…

Started by greglazor

3 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Kiron123

Looking to buy, and design, a stylish Italian-themed coffee cart..suggstions?

If so, thanks lots for emailing me at jeffswimmer@gmail.com

Started by Jeff Swimmer

0 Jul 9, 2018

coffee+keyboard=problem

Hi, Yesterday one of my co-workers spilt coffee on the keyboard of his pismo Powerbook. He carefully dried it out, but it won't start up. E…

Started by greglazor

0 May 24, 2018

Coffee paraphernalia maintenance

Hi, Except for the complexity of correctly spelling "paraphernalia maintenance", and the obvious potential implications of not including th…

Started by greglazor

0 May 24, 2018

Tummy now hates coffee?

HI, OK guys, I know I should talk to my doc about this but I can't do that right now, so here's hoping some of you would throw in your $0.0…

Started by greglazor

0 May 24, 2018

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service