Barista Exchange News & Announcements (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Character with Matt Milletto

Last week there was a fun article in the Portland Tribune, the guy who does the column wanted me to be really "funny" it was hard and a bit…

Started by Matt Milletto

6 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Robyn Zaharko

Barista Exchange T Shirts!!!!

In Celebration of reaching the 3000 member mark at Barista Exchange. Espressoparts.com and bX have joined together to create the first of m…

Started by Espresso Parts

40 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

8000+ Members

Hey bX'rs! Today we topped 8000 active members, very cool. I am so thrilled with the community that has been developed here, and thank ever…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Barista Exchange Header Design Contest

Hi bX'ers! I woke up this morning with an idea, and I want to see it happen. Even I get a little bored of the same header on Barista Excha…

Started by Matt Milletto

10 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Engaging baristas in the roasting process, barista to consumer education

Hello bX'ers, I wanted to start a discussion on the topic of how a barista can best work with their roaster to develop logical and precise…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Nice to hear from our members ...

I just wanted to take a second to thank all the members who have been so supportive over the past couple years (it's almost bX's 2 year bir…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 13, 2009

Barista Exchange Podcast - #1

Woohoo! We now have our 1st Podcast available! I am very excited to start doing these podcasts every month or two, and will be inviting gue…

Started by Matt Milletto

8 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

American Barista & Coffee School Opens Affiliate School in Beijing, China

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE For more information, contact Matt Milletto: 503.232.2222 | matt@bellissimo.net coffeeschool.org | espresso101.com (…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

Las Vegas Saturday Night Party - Coffee Fest

So after a lot of planning and negotiating properties, the official bX party is on for Coffee Fest Las Vegas. The party is being hosted by…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Barista Guild member, or ever been one? RENEW NOW FOR FREE!

If you have ever been a BGA member, or are one now, we are offering you the incredible opportunity to renew your BGA membership for FREE. T…

Started by Jason Dominy

15 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service