Barista Exchange News & Announcements (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Exchange Featured on Espresso Parts Blog

I found another great blog about the site on the beloved Espresso Parts NW website. Thank you Terry and the gang for mentioning the site!…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 10, 2008

Barista Exchange Featured on Barista Magazine Blog

Sarah at Barista Magazine, the great writer that she is, blogged about baristaexchange.com last week. You can read the full blog here, and…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Jan 10, 2008
Reply by Benjamin H Wilkinson

Barista Exchange Featured on Ning Blog!

After only a couple weeks of being live, the blogger/staff of Ning wrote a nice little feature on Barista Exchange. One of the Ning develop…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 9, 2008

Barista Exchange Calendar Added

I have added what I hope to be the most comprehensive coffee events calendar available online. It runs on the Google Calendar platform, whi…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 6, 2008

Starting New Groups - Give your Company a Group

It has been great to see so many people start new groups on the site. I will try to moderate these fairly of course, and if a group is up f…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jan 2, 2008

Swicki Search Added

On the right hand column you will notice that I have added a Swicki Search box. This will enhance the search function of the site. You can…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Dec 29, 2007

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service