Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Register now for the 2011 SCRBC on April 1st

If you haven't already registered to compete or judge the South Central Regional Barista Competition hosted by Kaldi's, don't put it off an…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Mar 18, 2011

Searching For Trophies

Greetings.   I've spent about the last hour looking into the possibility of acquiring a barista trophy for a jam-like competition. I would…

Started by Ryan Brown

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

Im really interested in some type of barista jam together here in the nati, just wanted to see if there was anyone interested? I was thinki…

Started by Logan Demmy

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

ideas for signature drink

Hi guys,   I'm a barista from Auckland New Zealand and I'm competing in this years regionals, and I need some ideas for signature drinks?  …

Started by Maddy Hing

2 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Benza Lance

Coffee Fest Chicago 2011

Coffee Fest Chicago is coming up!  The dates are 2/18-2/20 and the show is being held at Navy Pier.   Who is planning on attending?  What a…

Started by Mike Spence

6 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Mohr

The North Central Barista Competition Registration is now open!

If you've been waiting to register to compete in the NCRBC being held at the Chicago Coffee Fest on Feb 18-20, 2011...wait no more!   Visit…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Jan 6, 2011

2011 North Central Barista Competition

Anyone out there havean idea when and where the North Central regional is going to be held?

Started by Joe Marino

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Nick Cho

Oops! Procrastination... any CF Passes still around?

Title says it all... I forgot to register for another barista and myself to get some of the free passes that were floating around.  Anyone…

Started by Bryan Wray

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Mike Spence

Vote for Josh! Camp Pull A Shot

Dear Coffee obsessed friends...   Please vote for Josh Lindstrom of Alliance World Coffees...Its simple, easy, and entertaining...only take…

Started by Sarah Leslie

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Deferio

Barista Camp? Barista Camp!

This is going to be amazing!   http://www.baristaexchange.com/events/bga-camppullashot?rsvpConfirm=1

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by rothko

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service