Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NWRBC in less than 8 weeks!

I'm very curious to know people's thoughts on the recent announcement that the Northwest Regional will be taking place at CoffeeFest in Sea…

Started by Nathanael May

4 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

BGA Barista Certification

Can someone please lead me to the actual full couse descriptions of the BGA barista certifications for all levels? I am interested I becom…

Started by Marie Cullinan

3 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Marie Cullinan

To go cups in latte art competitions????

Has that ever been done? The rules say they can bring your own cups..... So? Thoughts and answers would be awesome!!!

Started by Alexandra LittleJohn

4 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by jonathan bonchak

American Barista & Coffee School @ Coffee Fest - Help Wanted

Hey all, We'll be in San Diego for Coffee Fest (June 3-5) and would love to have some periodic help in our booth during the show. Hours are…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Taylor V

What are the basic rules for Manual Brew Battles?

My shop is planning on holding a in-house barista manual brew battle in Christiansburg, VA, Lucie Monroe's Coffee Company. We are almost a…

Started by Joshua D. Keith

7 May 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua D. Keith

Montana Barista Jam in the works!

Calling all brewtastic baristas from Montana!  Check out Montana Barista Jam page on Fb, and comment or question away!  Will be posting an…

Started by Lenny Exclamation Point

0 May 2, 2011

CoffeeFest San Diego

Anyone giving out free passes for it?  I promise to visit your booth =)

Started by Cedric

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Mike Spence

We still need skilled baristas to make coffee and espresso during SCAA Expo/USBC.

We are still in need of skilled baristas to work espresso machines, and manual brewing stations throughout the SCAA Event. We have needs al…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Tara Shenson

SCAA Event Volunteer Positions-Barista Focused

We're looking for some additional help at the 2011 SCAA Event!  Volunteers receive discounts on their expo registration-so volunteering is…

Started by Tara Shenson

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Joshua Longsdorf

Call for photographs!

Hi all!   The SCAA Pro Dev Committee members and SMEs are putting the finishing touches on the presentations for classes to be delivered at…

Started by Ellie Matuszak

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service