Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barista Video Contest

Hello fellow baristas! I'm Sheli and I'm entered into a video contest with Allegro Coffee Company. I have submitted a video and my goal is…

Started by Sheli maciel

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sheli maciel

OFFICIAL LB&OC TNT (Thursday Night Throwdown in Orange County)

COFFEE CODE IN BUENA PARK WILL BE HOSTING THIS EVENT ON FEB, 7TH AT 7PM. CALLING OUT ALL THE O.C BARISTAS. $5 THROWDOWN 7855 LA PALMA AVE S…

Started by William Chun

0 Feb 2, 2013

Volunteering at NW RBC

Hey everyone, since I'm still a relatively newbie barista but I'm interested in learning as much as I can, I've decided to volunteer at the…

Started by Bethany Hargrove

2 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

Tips and must sees for a first timer at SCAA Event/Portland

Hey all, so I know this is kind of a broad topic of discussion, so I'll try to preface a bit.  I was recently handed the position of head b…

Started by Harold McGovern

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Brady

traditional cappuccino or latte art?

dear baristas, i have been competing in barista comps for the past 3 years, only today i was told that the traditional cappuccino could hel…

Started by Mavin

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Alex

SW USBC - More competitors than any other region?

Hello, fellow baristas. I would like to start a discussion about the SW competition coming up in less than a month, in order to perhaps see…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

Barista Competition NZ

Hi guys,Im thinking about doing the Barista comps again. Last year I finished 3rd in the Auckland regionals, and receiving that accolade ha…

Started by Maddy Hing

0 Jan 5, 2012

Barista Nation Event

Hey, I feel like when things like this come about its really nice when people spreed the word. If your a San Francisco Bay area local you s…

Started by Dustin DeMers

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg, Sweden kicks off New Year's with our third Thursday Night Throwdown on January 12. Last month's featured 18 of the city's best…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Dec 13, 2011

Thursday Night Throwdowns in Denver

One throwdown per month, usually the second Thursday. We've been doing different venues, different throwdown set ups, and different roaster…

Started by Corvus Coffee

0 Dec 5, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service