Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electrical requirements for WBC

Does someone know what the electrical requirements are for the WBC? we need to plug a burner for the signature drink and don't know what ty…

Started by Federico Bolaños

2 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Federico Bolaños

WBC KOPENHAGEN!

Hi, I just wanna know, if people from Barista Exchange will come to Kopenhagen!! Perhaps we can meet us, at the barista party:-))

Started by Burnz

3 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Raul

USBC (SCAA) is Next Week!

What are you most excitied about? What do you really want to see at the show? Who are you most interested to meet?

Started by Spencer

2 Apr 26, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

USBC/SCAA Minneapolis Minnestota (5/2-5/5)

Who's going? It's the SCAA's 20th Annual Conference held in conjunction with the US Barista Competition . Some people that I know of are…

Started by Mike White

15 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Nic Fortin

SCAA: At the Mercy of Minneapolis

Who’s a local? Who’s got the itinerary? What’s the haps round that town? All I know ‘bout the town is Tom Waits wrote a kick-ass poem based…

Started by WAG

16 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Aaron Meza

Northeast Regional Barista Competition

Just a reminder to everyone that Gimme! Coffee is hosting the Northeast Regional Barista Competition on Friday and Saturday, April 11 &…

Started by Sarah Nickerson

1 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Mark

Barista Exchange Meet Up & Dance Party, Ithaca, NY

We are proud to announce the next Barista Exchange Meet Up with will take place Friday, April 11th in conjunction with the NERBC. The party…

Started by Matt Milletto

13 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tim Noble

Looking for Room to Share/Couch at NERBC.

Greetings, I'm personally footing the bill (like a great many of you) to compete at NERBC but am looking for some way to cut costs. Anyon…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

4 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by wiggles

Ritual Coffee Roasters/Barista Exchange Meet Up/Taco Truck Party S.F. March 29th.

Hey Guys, Wanted to announce another chance for bX'ers to meet up and party. The official party being thrown by Ritual Coffee Roasters wil…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Mar 25, 2008

Counter Culture Coffee Presents the 2008 Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Barista Jam

It is my pleasure to announce that the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Barista Jam (Formerly "Beasts of the East") will be held March 5-7, 2008 at t…

Started by Matt Milletto

6 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Benjamin H Wilkinson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service