Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reno Barista Jam... Is there any hope?

I'm a coffeehouse owner in Reno, NV and have a quick question with possibly not-so-simple of an answer for anyone willing to give me some f…

Started by Joey Trujillo

9 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

New WBC Rules

I'm amazed there isn't a discussion about this already... perhaps there is? if so show me the way otherwise... what do we think of the cha…

Started by Dale Harris

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

Coffee Culinaria group on Barista Exchange

This is an invitation for chefs, serious cooks and gastronomes interested in coffee culinary endeavors. What's the rub? Just desserts? Sauc…

Started by Treva

2 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Treva

Becoming a volunteer for the WBC in my region?

I am interested in doing my part and learning about the WBC for future competitions. Can anyone direct me in the way of helping or even bec…

Started by Sarah Dooley

4 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Sarah Dooley

Meet the Baristas Party at Coffee Fest Seattle! Victrola Coffee and Barista Exchange!

Hello bXers! Many have been asking about a bX meet up party at Coffee Fest Seattle, well ... here it is. Victrola Coffee Roasters has been…

Started by Matt Milletto

17 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

flavor wheel

How dose one become the best in coffee tasting and how can one master the flavor wheel

Started by Tshepo

3 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

Shot Glasses at Coffee Fest!!???!!!

Does anyone know if the competitors for the Latte Art Championships have to bring shot glasses or are they providing that for us? I was goi…

Started by Rebecca Johnston

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

Trabants Throwdown

Hi guys. Trabant will be hosting a party at our downtown location, Friday night, 8 pm. There will be a latte art showdown, Georgetown kegs,…

Started by Matthew

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Matthew

Smackdown at Victrola this Saturday 7pm!

We're having a latte art smackdown Victrola-style, music, food, and of course beer! It all starts at 7pm. All are invited. Come check out…

Started by Mark Pfaff

8 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sarah Dooley

Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

I'm training Lily, El Salvador's barista champion, for the upcoming WBC and we would like to know if someone knows of a method or equipment…

Started by Federico Bolaños

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service