Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee Get Together

Started by Stephen Curtis

0 Nov 24, 2011

Latte Art Throwdown in Gothenburg, SWE

On November 24 at Cafe Con Amor, the second edition of TNT|GBG (Thursday Night Throwdown, Gothenburg Edition) takes place. We're still a gr…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Nov 15, 2011

Throwdown in OC at Portola Coffee Lab, a week from today. (11/18)

You a barista in SOCAL? Want to come over to Portola Coffee Lab for a friendly throw down on our Slayer?  Then come on over.  It's next fri…

Started by Jeff Clinard

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by M Wygal

Latte Art Throw Down!!!!! Wednesday in OC, Ca!!!

Latte-Making Baristas of all shapes and sizes, start training and listening to the rocky soundtrack because we are demanding a throw-down!…

Started by Alexandra LittleJohn

8 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Joshua Bonner

Happy National Coffee Day 2011

Does anyone celebrate this?

Started by Matthew

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Dustin DeMers

TNT in LA

Does anyone know if there are any latte art  throwdowns in LA? I just got back from Seattle and had a blast at the "Grunge Fest" at Victrol…

Started by Andrew Alcala

0 Sep 28, 2011

Mid-Atlantic Northeast Coffee Conference

Join us for the 5th annual MANE coffee conference. We used to be a jam but we are all growns' up. October 7th-9th in Providence, Rhode Isla…

Started by todd.mackey

0 Sep 7, 2011

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

In attempt to ride the momentum of a second straight victory at the Nordic Barista Cup by team Sweden, I just thought I'd announce that cou…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Sep 7, 2011

Coffee Week in Brno, Czech republic

Hi everyone, just want to let you know about interesting festival Coffee Week 2011 that is going to take place in Brno, Czech republic for…

Started by Marian Plajdicko

0 Aug 24, 2011

Coffee Fest Seattle Latte Art Brackets - 2011

Sweet, was just looking over the brackets for the Coffee Fest Seattle Latte Art Competition, and it looks to be an awesome event!   I am at…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Matt Milletto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service