Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Featured Discussions

Mark your calendars-the SCRBC is Jan 7th, 2010!

The South Central Regional Barista Competition, hosted by Cuvee Coffee, will take place on January 7-10th at the Downtown Austin Sheraton,…

Started by Tara ShensonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Coffee Association of Canada (CAC) has opened registration

The Coffee Association of Canada (CAC) has opened registration for the first virtual Conference in its 29-year history with the theme of “S…

Started by Jay Arabica

0 Sep 3, 2020

HALF OFF This Upcoming Week's American Barista and Coffee Workshops

Join us next week (September 23-27) for for another incredible workshop with the experts at Bellissimo Coffee Advisors. Enjoy our world-cl…

Started by Justin Borge

0 Sep 16, 2019

CoffeeCon 2016

Hi coffeeholics! I just knew about this cool event haha!  CoffeeCon is the world's first coffee festival whose focus is on coffealogy (fr…

Started by Erick

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by Erick

SCAA Expo!

Who's attending Expo next week in Atlanta?  I'll be here running the office in Portland, but Matt & Bruce will be there.  I hope to liv…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Apr 6, 2016

Calling All Eastern U.S. Roasters!

Apply to compete in America's Best Espresso competition taking place at Coffee Fest New York, March 11-13. Flavor complexity, mouthfeel and…

Started by Coffee Fest

1 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Jen Hurd

Coffee Fest Portland!

Is anyone coming to Coffee Fest Portland this week?  If so, what are your plans?  Any parties, coffee crawls, must-see things?  I'll be at…

Started by Jen Hurd

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by zee

Inaugural Golden Bean North America

We're getting really close to the first Golden Bean North America!  This coffee roaster competition and conference has been happening in Au…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Aug 26, 2015

Coffee Fest Portland - Discount Passes

Once again, I've got some discount passes for the Coffee Fest coming up in Portland OR.    The show is in Portland and takes place October…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Aug 5, 2015

No more regional competitions : Latest news from the SCAA

It appears that there is no discussion taking place in the Barista Exchange about the latest upset involving the SCAA's decision to pull th…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by John P

Coffee Fest Chicago Passes

It's that time again!  Coffee Fest is coming to Chicago in June.  I have discount passes for the show (no obligation). Shoot me a message h…

Started by Mike Spence

0 Apr 22, 2015

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service