I am biased of course, nevertheless, I'd love to hear the groups thoughts on this.

Eyal / ROASTe

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

Your question is too general.....It depends on too many factors. Can you be more specific?
Joe
To many who do wholesale the desire to do retail is either there, or...it is not. Where are you standing on this one? Obviously, my interest lies mainly in online sales.

Joseph Robertson said:
Your question is too general.....It depends on too many factors. Can you be more specific?
Joe
Eyal,
Online Sales can be good. Ebay, Craigs list have proven themselves for coffee sales. I think your best bet would be your own web site designed for online sales only, if that is your target goal.
I'm am going for them all because we have a "brick and mortar" Store / Cafe'.
We roast on site right in the store. Check out our website for more detail. I was not about to leave out website sales. We take visa on our site to make sales easy for the remote customer.
Keep up your research. What your wanting to do is already being done. I used google 4 years ago to see who was doing what with Cafe/Roaster business scenario's. You can do the same with your business plan.
Study as many web sites and people doing what your looking at doing as possible.
Learn from those who have been down your road already. You will be surprised how many have.
If you have a plan and are pretty sure you know where you want to go with this idea or concept the rest will literally fall into place. Seriously.
Best Regards,
Joseph
--
Ambassador for Specialty Coffee and palate reform.

Eyal Rosen said:
To many who do wholesale the desire to do retail is either there, or...it is not. Where are you standing on this one? Obviously, my interest lies mainly in online sales.

Joseph Robertson said:
Joe
At Eurocafe Imports we will sell to anyone who places an order. There is no order limit or specification that must be met. We have and will continue to sell directly to consumers.
Eyal,
Maybe I should have keep my answer simple.
Like I do both and always will. It's my business and my model.
Joe

Eyal Rosen said:

Joseph Robertson said:
Joe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service