Hello Coffee Suppliers!

I'm Sloan, and I'm in the beginning stages of starting a graphic design business focused on creating strategic, graphic design for the coffee community that not only looks great, but gets results.

At this stage of development I'm working on a couple of things, one of those is building relationships with vendors whose requires graphic design, such as coffee sleeves, packaging, signs, etc. I hope to be able to sell these products to cafe clients and work directly to ensure the best possible product is produced.

The other is developing a body of work for those in the Coffee Industry, including you vendors!  If you have a piece that needs some love or need to develop a new one to sell your products, please get in touch. I'll work out a deal that you can't pass up in terms of a high level of design at a very affordable rate.

My current design business works with all kinds of business, and you can get a feel for my particular style over at www.thinkhammerhead.com.

Thank you for lending an ear, or an eye in this case, and I'm looking forward to connecting.

Views: 359

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sloan.

Nice Portfolio. It is refreshing to see work this tight.
Kudos to you.

I have a design/art studio in Rochester, New York and a business partner of a coffee roaster in St. Louis [GOSHEN COFFEE].

Developing a strong Visual and Conceptual Brand for small businesses is often overlooked. Mostly because of budget. Along with a great product and great service, a solid/thoughtful brand is crucial to establishing a strong reputation and prolonged success.

If you ever need a set of hands or need web programming [especially wordpress or email marketing], give me a shout. Please view my work at MYDARNDEST

Best regards,
Bill

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service