Hi,

As some of you already know, I´m working in a venture to promote the consumption of specialty grade coffees and the barista profession in Latin-America. Unfortunately I´m having some troubles to finish the business plan, if you know anyone who can help me with this task, I´ll be very grateful.

Best regards,
Federico

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Tell me at what level is the business plan, is there something in we can help and how?

Mauricio Escalon
Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for your prompt response. I sent you an email to your Barista Exchange´s address.

Best regards,
Federico

PS: You can reach me at gourmetcafe@gmail.com
Did you send me all of it? The introduction is good, and the idea is certainly interesting, but you need some sort of costings. If you want to get sponsorship, you need to demonstrate how much money you need, when, and why. Feel free to email me outside of this discussion!

Buena suerte!
Hi Bel,

I`m having some trouble to project the sales of the project (specially the ones from the DVD).

Best regards,
Federico

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service